Friday, December 28, 2007

One spring morning, my husband and I were
in the garden looking at the flowers he had
just planted.

As luck would have it, a bird flew over us
leaving his calling card on my clean white shirt.

When I showed my husband, he didn't miss
a beat and said, "You know, dear, they sing
for some folks."


"I'm Going To The Pub"

A man comes in to the room and says to his
wife, "I'm going to the pub. Get your coat on."

The wife, overjoyed that he has included her
in his activity, replies, "Does that mean that
you are taking me with you, darling?"

The husband replies, "No. I'm turning the off
the heat."


"Glasses"

Soon after our last child left home for college,
my husband was resting next to me on the
couch with his head in my lap.

I carefully removed his glasses. "You know,
honey," I said sweetly, "Without your glasses
you look like the same handsome young man
I married."

"Honey," he replied with a grin, "Without my
glasses, you still look pretty good, too!"

----------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail has been sent via JARING webmail at http://www.jaring.my

No comments: